George Kline, Peter Alevizos and David Whelihan's Premium Tap, third to Invasor in the Breeders' Cup Classic powered by Dodge (gr. I) at Churchill Downs on Nov. 4, returns to the historic Louisville track on Friday in search of a season-ending grade I victory when he faces 10 rivals in the 132nd running of the $500,000-added Clark Handicap presented by Norton Healthcare.
Premium Tap, third to Invasor in the Breeders' Cup Classic powered by Dodge (gr. I), and defending winner Magna Graduate head a roster of 24 older horses nominated to the 132nd running of the $500,000-added Clark Handicap presented by Norton Healthcare (gr. I), which will run on Nov. 24.
Stan Fulton's It's No Joke settled just off the pace and took charge in the stretch to win the $232,800 Emirates Airline Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) by a neck at Churchill Downs Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races