Blood-Horse magazine, a staple of the Thoroughbred racing industry since 1916, has unveiled a tablet edition that is available on both iPad and Android devices at no additional cost to subscribers.
Citing its mobile channel as a key driver, Betfair reports that its U.S.-based advance deposit wagering company TVG enjoyed a 15% spike in handle for the six months ended Oct. 31.
TVG has launched what it calls "the first fully integrated horseracing betting App on the iPad," the racing network and wagering company announced Oct. 8.
A mobile guide to the 2013 Breeders' Cup with race details, events, maps and more. View Guide
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. on June 3 unveiled the Equineline Sales Catalog app for the iPad, the company's first product customized for Apple's popular tablet.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont