Citing its mobile channel as a key driver, Betfair reports that its U.S.-based advance deposit wagering company TVG enjoyed a 15% spike in handle for the six months ended Oct. 31.
TVG has launched what it calls "the first fully integrated horseracing betting App on the iPad," the racing network and wagering company announced Oct. 8.
A mobile guide to the 2013 Breeders' Cup with race details, events, maps and more. View Guide
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. on June 3 unveiled the Equineline Sales Catalog app for the iPad, the company's first product customized for Apple's popular tablet.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- New Horsemen's Incentives at Pimlico Meet
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'