Blood-Horse magazine, a staple of the Thoroughbred racing industry since 1916, has unveiled a tablet edition that is available on both iPad and Android devices at no additional cost to subscribers.
Citing its mobile channel as a key driver, Betfair reports that its U.S.-based advance deposit wagering company TVG enjoyed a 15% spike in handle for the six months ended Oct. 31.
TVG has launched what it calls "the first fully integrated horseracing betting App on the iPad," the racing network and wagering company announced Oct. 8.
A mobile guide to the 2013 Breeders' Cup with race details, events, maps and more. View Guide
Keeneland has introduced a fan-friendly innovation that allows bettors to wager at the track using their SmartPhones or tablets such as iPads.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. on June 3 unveiled the Equineline Sales Catalog app for the iPad, the company's first product customized for Apple's popular tablet.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26