A Texas-bred filly by Too Much Bling worked an eighth of a mile in :10 1/5 as the fastest worker during the April 2 under tack show for the Texas 2-year-olds in training sale at Lone Star Park.
Intimidator was represented by his first winner when his daughter Ms Golden West won April 25 at Lone Star Park in her first start.
Jockey John Velazquez got the high-spirited colt Purge to relax while racing on the outside of the pacesetters and the colt responded to the easy handling with a quarter-mile to go to register a sparkling victory in the $200,000 Peter Pan (gr. II) at Belmont Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Stewart Not Making Changes in Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Relaxed Debuts Helped Brody's Cause, Creator
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Taris Will Cut Back for Humana Distaff
- Owner Bryan Shares Credit for Exaggerator