Members of the U.S. House and Senate last week approved an amendment to the Interstate Horse Racing Act that would clarify the legal status of simulcasting, commingled pools, and account wagering between state's with legalized pari-mutuel wagering. Despite the passage, however, legal protection for interstate simulcasting is far from assured.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint