Members of the U.S. House and Senate last week approved an amendment to the Interstate Horse Racing Act that would clarify the legal status of simulcasting, commingled pools, and account wagering between state's with legalized pari-mutuel wagering. Despite the passage, however, legal protection for interstate simulcasting is far from assured.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold
- That Handicapping Show: Louisiana Derby
- War Correspondent, Lochte Head Appleton
- Riposte Primed For Big Effort in Orchid
- PDJF to Benefit From 'Fillies & Lillies'