Members of the U.S. House and Senate last week approved an amendment to the Interstate Horse Racing Act that would clarify the legal status of simulcasting, commingled pools, and account wagering between state's with legalized pari-mutuel wagering. Despite the passage, however, legal protection for interstate simulcasting is far from assured.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose