Fred Pope discusses the rise of bet takers, which pull more money from purses than slots push in. Read Blog
- By Ray Paulick
By Ray Paulick - So many people owe thanks to Jonabell Farm founder John A. Bell III, who served on countless committees with numerous industry organizations for more than a half-century.
On Wednesday, the U. S. House Judiciary Committee is scheduled to discuss the "Combating Illegal Gambling Reform and Modernization Act," which has been targeted by at least one legislator who wants to eliminate provisions that protect interstate simulcasting and account wagering.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Welfare and Safety Summit Set for June 28
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another