The second Keeneland online auction for September yearlings that didn't bring their reserves during the live sessions sold five horses for a total of $27,800. Keeneland said the sale is a work in progress.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered