For the fourth time in seven years, Woodbine Entertainment Group was named the winner of the 2010 Simulcast Award at the International Simulcasting Conference in Clearwater, Florida.
Keeneland was named the winner of the 2009 Simulcast Award Oct. 14 during the 17th annual International Simulcasting Conference in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Keeneland also won the award, which honors the horse racing industry's best simulcast production, in 2003 and 2008. Keeneland's latest award was for its coverage of the Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. I) from April.
Originally scheduled to take place in New Orleans, the International Simulcasting Conference kicked off Monday afternoon in San Diego with discussions focusing on the future trends in gambling and the growing presence of Internet wagering.
A multi-national panel depicted the possibilities and potential pitfalls of international simulcasting at the International Simulcasting Conference in Bal Harbour, Fla., Sept. 25.
Simulcast television production and the problems inherent with post-time coordination were at the forefront Sept. 24 during second day of the three-day International Simulcasting Conference in Bal Harbor, Fla.
The topic of rebates, and whether they are good for the pari-mutuel industry, headed the opening day of the International Simulcasting Conference in Bal Harbour, Fla. Nearly 400 individuals representing more than 200 different organizations registered for the annual meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- Ballerina Next for La Verdad