John Nicholson, executive director of the Kentucky Horse Park since June 1, 1997, announced his retirement effective April 30.
Next spring, the International Museum of the Horse at the Kentucky Horse Park will unveil a new, permanent exhibition featuring Triple Crown winner, Affirmed. The exhibition is supported by a loan of Affirmed's racing trophies and memorabilia from his owners, Louis and Patrice Wolfson.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- NTRA Calls for Industry Support of Tax Reform
- What's Going On Here: America's Horse
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau