John Nicholson, executive director of the Kentucky Horse Park since June 1, 1997, announced his retirement effective April 30.
Next spring, the International Museum of the Horse at the Kentucky Horse Park will unveil a new, permanent exhibition featuring Triple Crown winner, Affirmed. The exhibition is supported by a loan of Affirmed's racing trophies and memorabilia from his owners, Louis and Patrice Wolfson.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Field Favored at Close of Derby Wager Pool 3
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe
- The Big Beast Sharp in Winning Return
- Cavalryman Dies After Injury at Meydan
- Daredevil Still Ready for Rescheduled Swale