Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The North American members of the Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers remind that the minimum purse value for North American black-type races will increase from $45,000 to $50,000 beginning Jan. 1, 2008.
Two minor changes were recently approved to the guidelines for North American black type starting in 2006.
The Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers has announced changes in requirements for races that will be considered black-type in North America effective Jan. 1, 2002.
The International Cataloguing Standards Committee has announced upgrades for stakes in several countries. The committee announced the changes after its meeting June 18 in London.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever