Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The North American members of the Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers remind that the minimum purse value for North American black-type races will increase from $45,000 to $50,000 beginning Jan. 1, 2008.
Two minor changes were recently approved to the guidelines for North American black type starting in 2006.
The Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers has announced changes in requirements for races that will be considered black-type in North America effective Jan. 1, 2002.
The International Cataloguing Standards Committee has announced upgrades for stakes in several countries. The committee announced the changes after its meeting June 18 in London.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation