Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The North American members of the Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers remind that the minimum purse value for North American black-type races will increase from $45,000 to $50,000 beginning Jan. 1, 2008.
Two minor changes were recently approved to the guidelines for North American black type starting in 2006.
The Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers has announced changes in requirements for races that will be considered black-type in North America effective Jan. 1, 2002.
The International Cataloguing Standards Committee has announced upgrades for stakes in several countries. The committee announced the changes after its meeting June 18 in London.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win