On Aug. 14, Turkish horseracing fans will be in for a treat as some of world's best riders arrive at Istanbul for the International Jockeys' Challenge to be held under lights at night races at Istanbul Veliefendi Racecourse, the International Arena of Turkish Horseracing.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby