Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc. and Adelphia Communications Corp. have signed a 20-year Interactive Program Guide agreement that could feature a major expansion of the TV Games Network. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of TVG.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity