Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc. and Adelphia Communications Corp. have signed a 20-year Interactive Program Guide agreement that could feature a major expansion of the TV Games Network. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of TVG.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland