Mark Wilson has resigned as president and chief executive officer of the TV Games Network but will take over as chairman of the company, Gemstar-TV Guide announced Feb. 4.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Henry Yuen has resigned as chief executive officer of Gemstar-TV Guide International and will be replaced by Jeff Shell, the company announced Oct. 8. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of the TV Games Network.
Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc. and Adelphia Communications Corp. have signed a 20-year Interactive Program Guide agreement that could feature a major expansion of the TV Games Network. Gemstar-TV Guide is the parent company of TVG.
Most Popular Stories
- Quick Arrest Following Delaware Park Shooting
- La Verdad Cruises in Honorable Miss
- Saratoga's PDJF Awareness Day Events Aug. 1
- The Day the Haskell Came of Age
- American Pharoah's Haskell Stopover
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- AAEP Seeks EIPH Treatment Alternatives
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates