Experience an interactive turn-by-turn slideshow of the 2013 Breeders' Cup Classic. view experience
BloodHorse.com's engaging insider's tour of Santa Anita Park with photos, interviews and video features. view experience
Experience an interactive turn-by-turn slideshow of the 2013 Kentucky Derby. view experience
The Breeders' Cup has launched Blazing Silks, Breeders' Cup Edition, an interactive social network game that allows racing fans and social gamers to train and care for Thoroughbreds.
After years of promises and disappointments, true two-way interactivity for horse-race wagering will reach 10 million TV sets nationwide this month through the Dish Network's launch March 2 of the TVG Interactive Horseracing channel.
Online wagering company America Tab has gained access to many of the country's premier racetracks by entering into a patent and content licensing agreement with the TV Games Network.
When California introduces account wagering, the TV Games Network will be ready for a full assault. Perhaps the last great frontier for the home-wagering revolution, the Golden State represents a golden opportunity for TVG when advance-deposit wagering becomes legal in the state Jan. 1, 2002.
Keeneland Association will implement a comprehensive online package.
Most Popular Stories
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- 'Bea' Changes Tactics, Captures Sugar Maple
- Kid Cruz Wins Tesio, Enters Preakness Picture
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Reddam's Bond Holder Succumbs to Laminitis
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- California Chrome Cruises at Los Alamitos
- Mr Speaker Takes Down Coolmore Lexington