After deliberating late into the night of a rare Saturday trial session, jurors in a Kentucky state court trial partially sided with Paula Singer in a wrongful-termination action by delivering a judgment of $47,417 against a prominent equine insurance agency and former boss Richard Vimont, but awarded her no punitive or emotional distress damages.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm