After deliberating late into the night of a rare Saturday trial session, jurors in a Kentucky state court trial partially sided with Paula Singer in a wrongful-termination action by delivering a judgment of $47,417 against a prominent equine insurance agency and former boss Richard Vimont, but awarded her no punitive or emotional distress damages.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test