The trend of high-powered owners partnering up continued April 5 in Australia, where a group formed at the last minute went to AU$2.4 million to buy a Medaglia d’Oro colt at the William Inglis & Son Easter sale.
Snitzel colt one of four seven-figure yearlings at sale that included U.S. buyers.
The Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale opened is three-day run April 7 topped by a Fastnet Rock filly sold to Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa al Maktoum for $1.6 million (US$1,223,665).
The 2009 Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale concluded April 7 with another two yearlings topping the Aus$1-million mark at Newmarket.
Redoute's Choice now has had winners in seven different countries. And this from just three crops of racing age. He's had black type winners in four of those countries.
In the sales ring in his home of Sydney, Australia April 18 at the Australian Inglis Easter Yearling Sale, the awesome might of this young stallion was flexed. He topped the sale with a $2-million colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes