Snitzel colt one of four seven-figure yearlings at sale that included U.S. buyers.
The Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale opened is three-day run April 7 topped by a Fastnet Rock filly sold to Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa al Maktoum for $1.6 million (US$1,223,665).
The 2009 Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale concluded April 7 with another two yearlings topping the Aus$1-million mark at Newmarket.
Redoute's Choice now has had winners in seven different countries. And this from just three crops of racing age. He's had black type winners in four of those countries.
In the sales ring in his home of Sydney, Australia April 18 at the Australian Inglis Easter Yearling Sale, the awesome might of this young stallion was flexed. He topped the sale with a $2-million colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Look Back: Master Derby Wins Louisiana Derby
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success