Snitzel colt one of four seven-figure yearlings at sale that included U.S. buyers.
The Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale opened is three-day run April 7 topped by a Fastnet Rock filly sold to Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa al Maktoum for $1.6 million (US$1,223,665).
The 2009 Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale concluded April 7 with another two yearlings topping the Aus$1-million mark at Newmarket.
Redoute's Choice now has had winners in seven different countries. And this from just three crops of racing age. He's had black type winners in four of those countries.
In the sales ring in his home of Sydney, Australia April 18 at the Australian Inglis Easter Yearling Sale, the awesome might of this young stallion was flexed. He topped the sale with a $2-million colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf