Snitzel colt one of four seven-figure yearlings at sale that included U.S. buyers.
The Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale opened is three-day run April 7 topped by a Fastnet Rock filly sold to Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa al Maktoum for $1.6 million (US$1,223,665).
The 2009 Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale concluded April 7 with another two yearlings topping the Aus$1-million mark at Newmarket.
Redoute's Choice now has had winners in seven different countries. And this from just three crops of racing age. He's had black type winners in four of those countries.
In the sales ring in his home of Sydney, Australia April 18 at the Australian Inglis Easter Yearling Sale, the awesome might of this young stallion was flexed. He topped the sale with a $2-million colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Ward Joins Water, Hay, and Oats Alliance
- ADW Company AmWest Joins NTRA
- Laoban Works Toward Return