Uncle Mo, North America's top freshman sire of 2015, was among the leading sires at the Inglis classic yearling sale in Australia, which closed Feb. 8 with records in all key market indicators and a 90% clearance rate.
He may have only won at grade II level, but Darley's homebred freshman stallion hope Untouchable is completely outshining the host of more impressive shuttlers as the first two days of the Inglis Classic Yearling Sale ended on Sunday evening in Australia.
Last week at the Magic Millions sale on the Gold Coast, one of Australia's most prolific winning trainers, Canberra-based Barbara Joseph, walked away disappointed that she had missed out on a relative to her fabulous pair of females Ain't Seen Nothin' and Commands Nothin'.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm