He may have only won at grade II level, but Darley's homebred freshman stallion hope Untouchable is completely outshining the host of more impressive shuttlers as the first two days of the Inglis Classic Yearling Sale ended on Sunday evening in Australia.
Last week at the Magic Millions sale on the Gold Coast, one of Australia's most prolific winning trainers, Canberra-based Barbara Joseph, walked away disappointed that she had missed out on a relative to her fabulous pair of females Ain't Seen Nothin' and Commands Nothin'.
Most Popular Stories
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires
- Tailgating, 'Selfie Sticks' Out at Belmont S.
- Churchill Downs Inc. Looking Forward to Derby
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket