Uncle Mo, North America's top freshman sire of 2015, was among the leading sires at the Inglis classic yearling sale in Australia, which closed Feb. 8 with records in all key market indicators and a 90% clearance rate.
He may have only won at grade II level, but Darley's homebred freshman stallion hope Untouchable is completely outshining the host of more impressive shuttlers as the first two days of the Inglis Classic Yearling Sale ended on Sunday evening in Australia.
Last week at the Magic Millions sale on the Gold Coast, one of Australia's most prolific winning trainers, Canberra-based Barbara Joseph, walked away disappointed that she had missed out on a relative to her fabulous pair of females Ain't Seen Nothin' and Commands Nothin'.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Tapits Dominate Fasig-Tipton Pinhook Prospects
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack