He may have only won at grade II level, but Darley's homebred freshman stallion hope Untouchable is completely outshining the host of more impressive shuttlers as the first two days of the Inglis Classic Yearling Sale ended on Sunday evening in Australia.
Last week at the Magic Millions sale on the Gold Coast, one of Australia's most prolific winning trainers, Canberra-based Barbara Joseph, walked away disappointed that she had missed out on a relative to her fabulous pair of females Ain't Seen Nothin' and Commands Nothin'.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- Digging Deeper into BC Lasix Study
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Bill Strauss Elected to Serve on TOC Board