Uncle Mo, North America's top freshman sire of 2015, was among the leading sires at the Inglis classic yearling sale in Australia, which closed Feb. 8 with records in all key market indicators and a 90% clearance rate.
He may have only won at grade II level, but Darley's homebred freshman stallion hope Untouchable is completely outshining the host of more impressive shuttlers as the first two days of the Inglis Classic Yearling Sale ended on Sunday evening in Australia.
Last week at the Magic Millions sale on the Gold Coast, one of Australia's most prolific winning trainers, Canberra-based Barbara Joseph, walked away disappointed that she had missed out on a relative to her fabulous pair of females Ain't Seen Nothin' and Commands Nothin'.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Quest For More Rallies From Last in Cadran
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23