A filly by sale leading sire Fastnet Rock brought the highest price of $1 million (US$769,872) from Victorian-based trainer John Sadler on the final day of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale April 9.
Colts by Darley sires Street Cry and Exceed And Excel brought the top prices on day two of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale in Sydney April 9, each selling for seven figures.
Kentucky-based bloodstock agent John Moynihan and Spendthrift Farm were among a strong international presence at the Inglis Easter yearling sale on its April 8 opening day, which saw several seven-figure horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.