A filly by sale leading sire Fastnet Rock brought the highest price of $1 million (US$769,872) from Victorian-based trainer John Sadler on the final day of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale April 9.
Colts by Darley sires Street Cry and Exceed And Excel brought the top prices on day two of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale in Sydney April 9, each selling for seven figures.
Kentucky-based bloodstock agent John Moynihan and Spendthrift Farm were among a strong international presence at the Inglis Easter yearling sale on its April 8 opening day, which saw several seven-figure horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate