A filly by sale leading sire Fastnet Rock brought the highest price of $1 million (US$769,872) from Victorian-based trainer John Sadler on the final day of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale April 9.
Colts by Darley sires Street Cry and Exceed And Excel brought the top prices on day two of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale in Sydney April 9, each selling for seven figures.
Kentucky-based bloodstock agent John Moynihan and Spendthrift Farm were among a strong international presence at the Inglis Easter yearling sale on its April 8 opening day, which saw several seven-figure horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al