A filly by sale leading sire Fastnet Rock brought the highest price of $1 million (US$769,872) from Victorian-based trainer John Sadler on the final day of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale April 9.
Colts by Darley sires Street Cry and Exceed And Excel brought the top prices on day two of the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale in Sydney April 9, each selling for seven figures.
Kentucky-based bloodstock agent John Moynihan and Spendthrift Farm were among a strong international presence at the Inglis Easter yearling sale on its April 8 opening day, which saw several seven-figure horses.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- No Sure Favorite in Woodbine's Royal North Stakes
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga