Churchill Downs' exclusive Infield Club, which offered a new guest experience for fans of the Kentucky Derby and Oaks in 2009, will return for this year's renewals with several venue enhancements.
Churchill Downs is introducing a new experience called the "Infield Club" for the 135th Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks (both gr. I) May 1 and 2, 2009, allowing fans the opportunity to enjoy the party atmosphere of the infield with an upgraded twist.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Gunnevera Leads Busy Sophomore Work Slate