Since the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) is synonymous with parties, it's your obligation as a racing fan to recreate (most of) the experience at home.
Friday and Saturday are on display for the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby. See up close racing footage, breathtaking scenic shots, the red carpet, fashion, and more! watch video
Two days following the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) at Pimlico, MJC president Tom Chuckas admitted a large part of this year's InfieldFest success rested on the shoulders of its centaur mascot Kegasus.
Churchill Downs announced March 9 that Bacardi will sponsor the infield hospitality area for this year's April 31 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and May 1 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
With the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) just around the corner, Churchill Downs has announced that Nick Ferrara, also known as "RiNickulous," will be the new chief party officer of the 2009 Kentucky Derby infield.
Bottled water bought in the Churchill Downs infield on Oaks and Derby Day will cost $1.25, one penny less than the same product at Thornton's stores in greater Louisville.
The winds which swept through the eastern half of the United States over the weekend left behind a casualty at Penn National Race Course--the infield tote board.
A pilot in trouble saw the "luscious green grass" of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's racetrack, and bailed out in the center of the Florida oval on Sunday morning. Neither the pilot, Leroy Morse, nor his passenger were injured, according to the Ocala Star-Banner.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Kaldera Up in Time in German St. Leger