Host Lenny Shulman examines challenges with drug testing labs, reacts to California Chrome's return home, and catches up with Hansen by talking with Dr. Kendall Hansen. Presented by Hill 'n' Dale Stallions
Educating trainers about the warning signs of catastrophic injury and having committees focus on racetrack safety are two ways safety can be improved at the racetrack.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has issued lengthy suspensions to two Quarter Horse trainers under the state's out-of-competition testing rules.
- By James Platz
A "zero tolerance" policy in Indiana led to seven horses testing positive for cocaine during the waning weeks of Hoosier Park's recently concluded Thoroughbred meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Chanceland Farm Take Top Awards at MHBA Yearling Show
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win