The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has hired Lea Ellingwood as general counsel.
The slots era in Indiana is off to a strong start as the casinos at both Hoosier Park and Indiana Downs combined to pull in a little more than $26 million in adjusted gross receipts during the first month of operation.
The Indiana Gaming Commission has fined Pinnacle Entertainment more than $2 million and suspended the gaming license of Belterra Casino Resort for two days. The action by the commission came at its monthly meeting July 29 in Indianapolis.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico