Sugarinthemorning will try to shake off a case of seconditis when she takes on six opponents in the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III) over the Polytrack Aug. 19 at Del Mar.
It was an overcast, blustery cold morning at Churchill Downs Nov. 5 on the first day of the two-day Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Owner-trainer Jerry Hollendorfer said he plans to scratch 2-year-old Indian Gracey from the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) due to a sore right front foot.
Rigoletta outfought odds-on choice Tell a Kelly to the wire to score an exciting 32-1 upset in Oak Tree's $250,000 Oak Leaf Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 3 at Hollywood Park.
Tell a Kelly, a romping winner of the Darley Debutante (gr. I), will try two turns for the first time when she faces six juvenile filly opponents in Oak Tree's $250,000 Oak Leaf Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 3 at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch