Stakes winner Indian Country will enter stud at Tom Capehart and F. Jack Liebau's Valley Creek Farm near Valley Center, Calif.
Captain Squire, who won the Ancient Title (gr. I) two starts back, heads a small field entered for Saturday's Vernon O. Underwood Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park.
The 6-year-old gelding Captain Squire capped his surprising comeback from knee surgery Saturday when he collected his first grade I win in the $236,000 Ancient Title Breeders' Cup (gr. I) at Santa Anita's Oak Tree meeting.
The $250,000-added Ancient Title Breeders' Cup (gr. I) attracted seven of the West's top sprinters Saturday at Santa Anita's Oak Tree meeting.
Last year's Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) winner Castledale makes his first start since finishing 14th in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) in the $200,000 San Fernando Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. II) for 4-year-olds at 1 1/16 miles Saturday at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective