Stakes winner Indian Country will enter stud at Tom Capehart and F. Jack Liebau's Valley Creek Farm near Valley Center, Calif.
Captain Squire, who won the Ancient Title (gr. I) two starts back, heads a small field entered for Saturday's Vernon O. Underwood Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park.
The 6-year-old gelding Captain Squire capped his surprising comeback from knee surgery Saturday when he collected his first grade I win in the $236,000 Ancient Title Breeders' Cup (gr. I) at Santa Anita's Oak Tree meeting.
The $250,000-added Ancient Title Breeders' Cup (gr. I) attracted seven of the West's top sprinters Saturday at Santa Anita's Oak Tree meeting.
Last year's Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) winner Castledale makes his first start since finishing 14th in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) in the $200,000 San Fernando Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. II) for 4-year-olds at 1 1/16 miles Saturday at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift