The Jockey Club will fund baseline concussion testing for all jockeys who use the Jockey Health Information System, it was announced Nov. 6.
InCompass Solutions Inc. has launched a secure password-protected website through which horsemen can conduct and manage their business with racing offices at tracks across the country.
Racing secretaries, assistant racing secretaries, and track executives can now closely monitor the changing status of race entries on their smartphones using Mobile Rundown, the initial offering on InCompass mobile.
Racing secretaries from around the country have begun meeting to address common issues.
The New York Racing Association has put into place the InCompass Solutions' Jockey Health Information System and its own Jockey Medical Advocate Program.
InCompass Solutions announced Oct. 10 hat it had launched the Jockey Health Information System, a database that will store jockeys' updated medical histories and make it possible for emergency medical personnel at racetracks to instantly access that information in the event of injury.
An automated invoice module is the latest innovation launched by racing application service provider CHRIMS and InCompass Solutions.
InCompass, the leading supplier of program pages to simulcast sites across North America, has expanded its Simo-Central service to offer simulcast race programs for North American racing in Spanish.
CHRIMS and InCompass Solutions announced a partnership to offer enhanced simulcast settlement services to racetracks.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Kentucky Rescinds Dextrophan Positives