If the connections of American Pharoah were to start the Triple Crown winner in the Mystic Lake Derby, the Shakopee, Minn. track would move the race from the turf to the main track and offer a $2 million purse.
- By Ron Mitchell
Keeneland's Tom Thornbury discusses the appeal of horses that just became yearlings. Tom expands on incentives to buy a yearling, pinhooker influence, resell value, and more! Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society Ontario has signed an agreement with the Ontario Racing Commission that provides a $12 million enhancement to the breeders' awards program over the next five years.
William Inglis & Son will offer sellers several incentives this year.
Tattersalls Ireland will continue its successful vendor incentive at this year's December Flat sale scheduled for Dec. 17-18.
A new incentive program at Hollywood Park awards a trip to Tahiti to the leading trainers in three categories.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training