If the connections of American Pharoah were to start the Triple Crown winner in the Mystic Lake Derby, the Shakopee, Minn. track would move the race from the turf to the main track and offer a $2 million purse.
- By Ron Mitchell
Keeneland's Tom Thornbury discusses the appeal of horses that just became yearlings. Tom expands on incentives to buy a yearling, pinhooker influence, resell value, and more! Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society Ontario has signed an agreement with the Ontario Racing Commission that provides a $12 million enhancement to the breeders' awards program over the next five years.
William Inglis & Son will offer sellers several incentives this year.
Tattersalls Ireland will continue its successful vendor incentive at this year's December Flat sale scheduled for Dec. 17-18.
A new incentive program at Hollywood Park awards a trip to Tahiti to the leading trainers in three categories.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate