If the connections of American Pharoah were to start the Triple Crown winner in the Mystic Lake Derby, the Shakopee, Minn. track would move the race from the turf to the main track and offer a $2 million purse.
- By Ron Mitchell
Keeneland's Tom Thornbury discusses the appeal of horses that just became yearlings. Tom expands on incentives to buy a yearling, pinhooker influence, resell value, and more! Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society Ontario has signed an agreement with the Ontario Racing Commission that provides a $12 million enhancement to the breeders' awards program over the next five years.
William Inglis & Son will offer sellers several incentives this year.
Tattersalls Ireland will continue its successful vendor incentive at this year's December Flat sale scheduled for Dec. 17-18.
A new incentive program at Hollywood Park awards a trip to Tahiti to the leading trainers in three categories.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly