The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society Ontario has signed an agreement with the Ontario Racing Commission that provides a $12 million enhancement to the breeders' awards program over the next five years.
William Inglis & Son will offer sellers several incentives this year.
Tattersalls Ireland will continue its successful vendor incentive at this year's December Flat sale scheduled for Dec. 17-18.
A new incentive program at Hollywood Park awards a trip to Tahiti to the leading trainers in three categories.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore