If a large field with no standout is an appealing quality for a feature race, the Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 22 at Keeneland sure fits the mold.
Evening Jewel, a grade I winner on Polytrack who finished a nose shy to Blind Luck in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) one month ago, makes her turf debut in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park May 31.
City to City, charging five wide through the stretch under Joel Rosario, scored a half-length victory in the $150,000 Providencia Stakes (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf April 3.
City to City, recent winner of the China Doll Stakes on the Santa Anita turf, heads a highly contentious field of 10 3-year-old fillies signed on for the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 3.
The Mailet shipped to Hollywood Park from New York off a maiden win and came away with an 11-1 upset victory in the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the grass Nov. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas