If a large field with no standout is an appealing quality for a feature race, the Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 22 at Keeneland sure fits the mold.
Evening Jewel, a grade I winner on Polytrack who finished a nose shy to Blind Luck in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) one month ago, makes her turf debut in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) at Hollywood Park May 31.
City to City, charging five wide through the stretch under Joel Rosario, scored a half-length victory in the $150,000 Providencia Stakes (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf April 3.
City to City, recent winner of the China Doll Stakes on the Santa Anita turf, heads a highly contentious field of 10 3-year-old fillies signed on for the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 3.
The Mailet shipped to Hollywood Park from New York off a maiden win and came away with an 11-1 upset victory in the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the grass Nov. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown