Don Imus, host of the nationally syndicated "Imus in the Morning" radio program, will again join forces with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association as a partner in an ongoing Visa Triple Crown promotion.
The decision for the wager will be made for Imus' co-host of WFAN's "Mike and the Mad Dog," show, Mike Francesa. A combination of straight and exotic wagers will be made, and while Francesa has not divulged the wagering strategy, he did say Friday that Perfect Drift would be the key horse.
The Triple Crown will gain additional exposure this year as a result of a promotion involving the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and the popular "Imus in the Morning" syndicated radio program hosted by Don Imus.
- By Ray Paulick
By Ray Paulick -- An informal survey of Central Kentucky farms on May 21 suggests the worst may be over as far as mare reproductive loss syndrome is concerned.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Comments to Treasury Jump as Deadline Nears