Don Imus, host of the nationally syndicated "Imus in the Morning" radio program, will again join forces with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association as a partner in an ongoing Visa Triple Crown promotion.
The decision for the wager will be made for Imus' co-host of WFAN's "Mike and the Mad Dog," show, Mike Francesa. A combination of straight and exotic wagers will be made, and while Francesa has not divulged the wagering strategy, he did say Friday that Perfect Drift would be the key horse.
The Triple Crown will gain additional exposure this year as a result of a promotion involving the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and the popular "Imus in the Morning" syndicated radio program hosted by Don Imus.
- By Ray Paulick
By Ray Paulick -- An informal survey of Central Kentucky farms on May 21 suggests the worst may be over as far as mare reproductive loss syndrome is concerned.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Upsets U.S. World Cup Rivals
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Secret Circle Powers Home in Golden Shaheen
- Solow All Alone in Dubai Turf
- Dolniya Quickens to Sheema Classic Score
- Sole Power Drives to Al Quoz Sprint Win
- Dubai Wold Cup 2015: Godolphin Mile
- Brown Panther Pounces in Dubai Gold Cup
- Tamarkuz Takes Godolphin Mile Thriller