Drawn perfectly in post 3 and gaining the weight advantage while taking on males, the outstanding mare Ipi Tombe should be the strongest favorite in the history of the $2 million Group I Dubai Duty Free, over 1,777 meters, at Nad Al Sheba on Saturday night.
The Godolphin Racing team, trainer Saeed bin Suroor and jockey Frankie Dettori dominated the inaugural "Super Saturday" at Nad Al Sheba, capturing four of the preview races for the Mar. 29 Dubai World Cup card. But Team Valor, WinStar Farm and Sunmark Partners' Ipi Tombe was the day's most impressive winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications