Drawn perfectly in post 3 and gaining the weight advantage while taking on males, the outstanding mare Ipi Tombe should be the strongest favorite in the history of the $2 million Group I Dubai Duty Free, over 1,777 meters, at Nad Al Sheba on Saturday night.
The Godolphin Racing team, trainer Saeed bin Suroor and jockey Frankie Dettori dominated the inaugural "Super Saturday" at Nad Al Sheba, capturing four of the preview races for the Mar. 29 Dubai World Cup card. But Team Valor, WinStar Farm and Sunmark Partners' Ipi Tombe was the day's most impressive winner.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor