Drawn perfectly in post 3 and gaining the weight advantage while taking on males, the outstanding mare Ipi Tombe should be the strongest favorite in the history of the $2 million Group I Dubai Duty Free, over 1,777 meters, at Nad Al Sheba on Saturday night.
The Godolphin Racing team, trainer Saeed bin Suroor and jockey Frankie Dettori dominated the inaugural "Super Saturday" at Nad Al Sheba, capturing four of the preview races for the Mar. 29 Dubai World Cup card. But Team Valor, WinStar Farm and Sunmark Partners' Ipi Tombe was the day's most impressive winner.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory