Gamay Noir, who snapped a five-race losing streak when she captured the Rampart Stakes (gr. III), tops a field of eight fillies and mares that will go to the post in Hawthorne's Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) April 19.
After tracking throughout, Imposing Grace flashed another gear in the stretch to secure the first stakes win of her career May 25 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Grade I winner Hooh Why towers over her foes in terms of accomplishments going into the May 25 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III) at Arlington Park.
Believe You Can looks to parlay a Feb. 2 tally at Fair Grounds into victory in the New Orleans Ladies Stakes March 9; Louisiana Derby winner Hero of Order will wheel back in the Duncan F. Kenner on the same day.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can returns to Fair Grounds Feb. 2 to make her 2013 debut in the $75,000 Tiffany Lass Stakes against five other older fillies and mares at 1 1/16 miles.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Ben's Cat Seeks Third Turf Monster Victory
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Saratoga Racing Secretary Gabriel Leaving
- Santa Anita Hosts Handicapping Event Oct. 4-5
- Gelfenstein Farm Blossoms in Ocala