Unbeaten Attraction powered her way into the record books Sunday when she became the first filly to bag the English and Irish One Thousand Guineas double with a one-length victory at The Curragh in Ireland.
Sheikh Mohammed's Illustrious Miss, a 3-year-old filly bred in the United States by William S. Farish and E.J. Hudson Jr. Irrevocable Trust, bounded away in the final furlong to post a solid victory in Saturday's totesport Chartwell Fillies' Stakes (Eng-III) at Lingfield Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Cuomo Plan Asks New York Racing to Pay for Drug Testing
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale