Unbeaten Attraction powered her way into the record books Sunday when she became the first filly to bag the English and Irish One Thousand Guineas double with a one-length victory at The Curragh in Ireland.
Sheikh Mohammed's Illustrious Miss, a 3-year-old filly bred in the United States by William S. Farish and E.J. Hudson Jr. Irrevocable Trust, bounded away in the final furlong to post a solid victory in Saturday's totesport Chartwell Fillies' Stakes (Eng-III) at Lingfield Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Ageless Sustains Cut in Franklin County Win
- Jockeys Find Keeneland Mile Race Challenging
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Circumference to Stand at Milky Way in 2016
- Two Ejected From Churchill Grounds
- Consumer Credit Aims to End Skid in Pebbles
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9
- Pedigree Analysis: Bloodroot
- Three Pletcher Breeders' Cup Hopefuls Breeze