Michael Tabor's Left Bank is the 5-2 favorite in the nine-horse field that will contest Saturday's Cigar Mile (gr. I), the last grade I race of the year in New York.
Illusioned broke the Churchill Downs track record for 7 1/2 furlongs in earning his first career graded stakes win in Sunday's $114,300 Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) on opening day of the fall meet at Churchill Downs.
Godolphin's Express Tour alternately pressed and set the early pace en route to winning Saturday's $150,000 Jerome Handicap (gr. II) at Belmont Park. Under John Velazquez, Express Tour completed the one-mile race in 1:34.57 on a fast track.
Trainer Bobby Frankel earned another grade I victory Saturday when Squirtle Squirt went wire-to-wire to win the $200,000 King's Bishop Stakes at Saratoga. For Frankel, the win marks his third grade I stakes victory of the Saratoga meeting.
Dream Supreme earned her ninth win from 14 career starts Saturday at Calder, winning the $400,000 Princess Rooney Handicap (gr. III) by 4 3/4 lengths in the feature race of Calder's "Summit of Speed" card.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely