Illinois senators approved a major expansion of casino gambling, including racetrack slot machines, Dec. 1, but the measure must now pass the House of Representatives and be signed by Gov. Pat Quinn.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan