There are 220 horses cataloged for the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale, set for Sept. 29.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling auction posted major increases of 41.6% in average price and 34.3% in median price while experiencing a downturn in the buy-back rate Sept. 27.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling sale is scheduled to offer more than 300 horses Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
A $90,000 Repent colt was the most expensive horse sold Monday during the yearling portion of the Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling and mixed auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh