There are 220 horses cataloged for the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale, set for Sept. 29.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling auction posted major increases of 41.6% in average price and 34.3% in median price while experiencing a downturn in the buy-back rate Sept. 27.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling sale is scheduled to offer more than 300 horses Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
A $90,000 Repent colt was the most expensive horse sold Monday during the yearling portion of the Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling and mixed auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment