The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has cataloged 156 horses for its yearling sale. The auction will be held Sept. 25, beginning at 10 a.m. (CDT), at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has expanded its yearling sale to two days because of increased support from consignors. The sale will begin on its originally scheduled date of Sept. 28 and will continue through Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts