The Illinois Racing Board Jan. 29 approved an increase in the purse for this year's Illinois Derby (gr. III) at Hawthorne Race Course and a renewal of the $400,000 American St. Leger started last year at Arlington.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Rousing Sermon to Rancho San Miguel in 2016
- Swiss Spirit Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- More Improvements Planned for Leopardstown