Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Nineteen 3-year-old fillies are entered for the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket, led by early 7-2 favorite Rizeena.
Entering the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Oaks (UAE-III) Ihtimal appeared the unassailable standout at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 27, and as it turned out, she was.
Ihtimal will try to add a second classic win to her record Feb. 27 in the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Oaks Sponsored by Saeed and Mohammed Al Naboodah Group (gr. III) at Meydan Racecourse.
Ihtimal made a powerful statement in the $250,000 United Arab Emirates One Thousand Guineas, closing strongly from off the pace, seizing a commanding lead in the stretch, and romping unchallenged to victory Feb. 6 at Meydan.
The road to the world's richest Thoroughbred race, the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I), continues Feb. 6 with the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 2 (UAE-II) at Meydan Racecourse.
Chriselliam charged past favorite Rizeena with a torrid outside rally from the back of the field and won the Shadwell Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) in a 28-1 upset Sept. 27 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park