Ever-popular The Pizza Man, winner of last year's Arlington Million (gr. IT), returns to Churchill Downs for the June 18 Wise Dan Stakes (gr. IIT). The race goes under the lights with an approximate post of 9:05 p.m.
Ralph Evans' Upstart, a grade II winner and player on the Triple Crown trail last year, makes his 2016 debut as the 120-pound highweight in the March 19 Razorback Handicap (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park.
Argentina-bred Ordak Dan has settled in well at his temporary home in the Keeneland stable area and is ready to face a tough field in the Breeders' Cup Longines Turf (gr. IT).
The Chad Brown trainee used the 2013 United Nations to propel his way to victory in back-to-back grade I races, now looks to Cliff Hanger (gr. IIIT) Aug. 24 to return to graded victory.
Tell a Great Story could move from stakes winner to graded victress with a win in the $300,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park. But Ile St. Molly is one of eight who stand in her way.
Steve Haskin talks with Ignacio Correas, IV, who trains Tiger Walk for Sagamore Farm. Sponsored by Three Chimneys Farm. Watch Video
Sagamore Farm's Tiger Walk is a 30-1 chance in the May 19 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) after drawing post 1 for the second jewel in the Triple Crown. The colt was a longer shot than that to ev
Following the defection of Dullahan from Preakness consideration, jockey Kent Desormeaux has signed on to ride Tiger Walk, who is owned by Kevin Plank's Sagamore Farm.
Sagamore Farm's homebred Monzon, returning to dirt after making three starts on the grass, commenced his sophomore season with a last-to-first victory in the $65,000 Count Fleet on New Year's Day at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green