The Chad Brown trainee used the 2013 United Nations to propel his way to victory in back-to-back grade I races, now looks to Cliff Hanger (gr. IIIT) Aug. 24 to return to graded victory.
Tell a Great Story could move from stakes winner to graded victress with a win in the $300,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park. But Ile St. Molly is one of eight who stand in her way.
Steve Haskin talks with Ignacio Correas, IV, who trains Tiger Walk for Sagamore Farm. Sponsored by Three Chimneys Farm. Watch Video
Sagamore Farm's Tiger Walk is a 30-1 chance in the May 19 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) after drawing post 1 for the second jewel in the Triple Crown. The colt was a longer shot than that to ev
Following the defection of Dullahan from Preakness consideration, jockey Kent Desormeaux has signed on to ride Tiger Walk, who is owned by Kevin Plank's Sagamore Farm.
Sagamore Farm's homebred Monzon, returning to dirt after making three starts on the grass, commenced his sophomore season with a last-to-first victory in the $65,000 Count Fleet on New Year's Day at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available