Argentina-bred Ordak Dan has settled in well at his temporary home in the Keeneland stable area and is ready to face a tough field in the Breeders' Cup Longines Turf (gr. IT).
The Chad Brown trainee used the 2013 United Nations to propel his way to victory in back-to-back grade I races, now looks to Cliff Hanger (gr. IIIT) Aug. 24 to return to graded victory.
Tell a Great Story could move from stakes winner to graded victress with a win in the $300,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park. But Ile St. Molly is one of eight who stand in her way.
Steve Haskin talks with Ignacio Correas, IV, who trains Tiger Walk for Sagamore Farm. Sponsored by Three Chimneys Farm. Watch Video
Sagamore Farm's Tiger Walk is a 30-1 chance in the May 19 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) after drawing post 1 for the second jewel in the Triple Crown. The colt was a longer shot than that to ev
Following the defection of Dullahan from Preakness consideration, jockey Kent Desormeaux has signed on to ride Tiger Walk, who is owned by Kevin Plank's Sagamore Farm.
Sagamore Farm's homebred Monzon, returning to dirt after making three starts on the grass, commenced his sophomore season with a last-to-first victory in the $65,000 Count Fleet on New Year's Day at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Invaders Poised to Have Impact in Japan Cup
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Tonalist Takes on Private Zone in Cigar Mile
- Hard Not to Like Seeks Fourth Grade I
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- Mobile Bay Just Up in Zia Park Derby
- Favorite Tale Easy Fabulous Strike Winner
- Airoforce Tries Dirt in Kentucky Jockey Club
- Sharla Rae Takes on Males in Hollywood Derby
- Commissioner Heads Hawthorne Gold Cup