The Chad Brown trainee used the 2013 United Nations to propel his way to victory in back-to-back grade I races, now looks to Cliff Hanger (gr. IIIT) Aug. 24 to return to graded victory.
Tell a Great Story could move from stakes winner to graded victress with a win in the $300,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) at Delaware Park. But Ile St. Molly is one of eight who stand in her way.
Steve Haskin talks with Ignacio Correas, IV, who trains Tiger Walk for Sagamore Farm. Sponsored by Three Chimneys Farm. Watch Video
Sagamore Farm's Tiger Walk is a 30-1 chance in the May 19 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) after drawing post 1 for the second jewel in the Triple Crown. The colt was a longer shot than that to ev
Following the defection of Dullahan from Preakness consideration, jockey Kent Desormeaux has signed on to ride Tiger Walk, who is owned by Kevin Plank's Sagamore Farm.
Sagamore Farm's homebred Monzon, returning to dirt after making three starts on the grass, commenced his sophomore season with a last-to-first victory in the $65,000 Count Fleet on New Year's Day at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- The Week in Photos for 9/23/2014
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program