Eight horses sold for six figures at the Tattersalls July mixed sale, which ended its three-day run July 12 with advances for all major indicators and an 86.4% clearance rate that signified strong demand.
Qatari interests secured the top four highest prices on day two at the Tattersalls July sale, helping key economic indicators to double-digit gains across the board.
Hearts of Fire, a champion in Germany and Italy, brought 550,000 ($905,249 in U.S. funds) to top the opening session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale in England Oct. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- Slideshow: 2015 Kentucky Derby Day
- Zayat Compliments Churchill on Treatment
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks
- El Kabeir Scratched From Kentucky Derby
- Finnegans Wake Flies Home, Takes Turf Classic
- CDI Reports Record $194.3M in Derby Day Bets
- Tonalist Surges to Win Westchester Stakes
- Private Zone Delivers in Churchill Downs