Equibase Co. announced Dec. 4 that Hank Zeitlin, who has served as president and chief operating officer of Equibase since April 2007 and guided the company to new heights in fan engagement, plans to step down.
Craig R. Fravel has been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the position vacated by John W. Amerman at the expiration of his four-year term.
The Jockey Club announced Aug. 21 a projected 2011 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 27,000, a decline of 10% from the estimate of 30,000 registered foals for 2010.
John W. Amerman and Ian D. Highet have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win