Equibase Co. announced Dec. 4 that Hank Zeitlin, who has served as president and chief operating officer of Equibase since April 2007 and guided the company to new heights in fan engagement, plans to step down.
Craig R. Fravel has been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the position vacated by John W. Amerman at the expiration of his four-year term.
The Jockey Club announced Aug. 21 a projected 2011 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 27,000, a decline of 10% from the estimate of 30,000 registered foals for 2010.
John W. Amerman and Ian D. Highet have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager