Equibase Co. announced Dec. 4 that Hank Zeitlin, who has served as president and chief operating officer of Equibase since April 2007 and guided the company to new heights in fan engagement, plans to step down.
Craig R. Fravel has been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the position vacated by John W. Amerman at the expiration of his four-year term.
The Jockey Club announced Aug. 21 a projected 2011 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 27,000, a decline of 10% from the estimate of 30,000 registered foals for 2010.
John W. Amerman and Ian D. Highet have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm