Equibase Co. announced Dec. 4 that Hank Zeitlin, who has served as president and chief operating officer of Equibase since April 2007 and guided the company to new heights in fan engagement, plans to step down.
Craig R. Fravel has been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the position vacated by John W. Amerman at the expiration of his four-year term.
The Jockey Club announced Aug. 21 a projected 2011 North American registered Thoroughbred foal crop of 27,000, a decline of 10% from the estimate of 30,000 registered foals for 2010.
John W. Amerman and Ian D. Highet have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Court Gives FL Breeders Right to Challenge Awards Plan