Jockey Kieren Fallon, implicated in a criminal conspiracy case to defraud a major British betting service, won't ride again in Great Britain this year after the High Court refused July 28 to overturn a riding suspension handed down by the Horseracing Regulatory Authority this month.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded