Jockey Kieren Fallon, implicated in a criminal conspiracy case to defraud a major British betting service, won't ride again in Great Britain this year after the High Court refused July 28 to overturn a riding suspension handed down by the Horseracing Regulatory Authority this month.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet