The New York State Racing and Wagering Board clarified July 28 that horses are banned from being entered in races if they have received hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment within one week of post time. The therapy is permitted otherwise.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown