Favorite Worldly outran Silent Soul and Mayor Bozarth through the stretch as jockey Victor Espinoza registered his third Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) victory in Saturday's one-mile turf race for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Principle Secret, one of the country's most heralded 2-year-olds in 2006, will try to turn the tables on unbeaten Try To Fly as he makes his second 2007 start in Sunday's contentious Lazaro S. Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Great Britain-bred Worldly, winner of his U.S. debut last month, will try to register his first stakes victory in Saturday's $100,000 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds over one mile on Hollywood Park's Lakeside Turf Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager