Favorite Worldly outran Silent Soul and Mayor Bozarth through the stretch as jockey Victor Espinoza registered his third Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) victory in Saturday's one-mile turf race for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Principle Secret, one of the country's most heralded 2-year-olds in 2006, will try to turn the tables on unbeaten Try To Fly as he makes his second 2007 start in Sunday's contentious Lazaro S. Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Great Britain-bred Worldly, winner of his U.S. debut last month, will try to register his first stakes victory in Saturday's $100,000 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds over one mile on Hollywood Park's Lakeside Turf Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year