Favorite Worldly outran Silent Soul and Mayor Bozarth through the stretch as jockey Victor Espinoza registered his third Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) victory in Saturday's one-mile turf race for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Principle Secret, one of the country's most heralded 2-year-olds in 2006, will try to turn the tables on unbeaten Try To Fly as he makes his second 2007 start in Sunday's contentious Lazaro S. Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Great Britain-bred Worldly, winner of his U.S. debut last month, will try to register his first stakes victory in Saturday's $100,000 Will Rogers Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds over one mile on Hollywood Park's Lakeside Turf Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Untapable to Face Males in Haskell
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- First Starter Wins for Indiana Sire Dr Large
- Los Alamitos Meet Handles $5 Million a Day
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 414 Bedford Land
- Sentient Jet Returns as Breeders' Cup Sponsor
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title