Hall of Fame jockey Laffit Pincay Jr. was awarded a $2.7-million verdict in a civil case against the ambulance company that was charged with treating him after the rider suffered broken bones in his neck in a 2003 riding accident at Santa Anita Park, according to Pincay's attorney, Neil Papiano.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci