Warrendale Sales consigned three Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls at the 2014 Keeneland September yearling sale: Exaggerator, Mo Tom, and Suddenbreakingnews.
Hunter Simms, who joined Warrendale Sales four years ago, has become a partner with owner Kitty Taylor in the Lexington equine sales company.
Hunter Simms recently joined Warrendale as bloodstock services and pedigree analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes