Warrendale Sales consigned three Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls at the 2014 Keeneland September yearling sale: Exaggerator, Mo Tom, and Suddenbreakingnews.
Hunter Simms, who joined Warrendale Sales four years ago, has become a partner with owner Kitty Taylor in the Lexington equine sales company.
Hunter Simms recently joined Warrendale as bloodstock services and pedigree analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run