Warrendale Sales consigned three Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls at the 2014 Keeneland September yearling sale: Exaggerator, Mo Tom, and Suddenbreakingnews.
Hunter Simms, who joined Warrendale Sales four years ago, has become a partner with owner Kitty Taylor in the Lexington equine sales company.
Hunter Simms recently joined Warrendale as bloodstock services and pedigree analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course