Warrendale Sales consigned three Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls at the 2014 Keeneland September yearling sale: Exaggerator, Mo Tom, and Suddenbreakingnews.
Hunter Simms, who joined Warrendale Sales four years ago, has become a partner with owner Kitty Taylor in the Lexington equine sales company.
Hunter Simms recently joined Warrendale as bloodstock services and pedigree analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George