Warrendale Sales consigned three Kentucky Derby (gr. I) hopefuls at the 2014 Keeneland September yearling sale: Exaggerator, Mo Tom, and Suddenbreakingnews.
Hunter Simms, who joined Warrendale Sales four years ago, has become a partner with owner Kitty Taylor in the Lexington equine sales company.
Hunter Simms recently joined Warrendale as bloodstock services and pedigree analyst.
Most Popular Stories
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio