Irish classic winner Just The Judge became the highest-priced filly in British auction history when she sold for 4,500,000 guineas Dec. 2 during the second session of the Tattersalls December sale.
Book 2 of the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale concluded Oct. 15 with a new sale record price of 525,000 guineas ($881,685 in U.S. funds) as well as marks for turnover, average, and median.
Soinlovewithyou, in foal to Sea the Stars, topped the Nov. 29 opening day of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale when she was purchased by agent Hugo Lascelles for 950,000 guineas.
With the exchange rate in their favor, a plethora of Europeans flocked to the Keeneland September sale to take advantage of bargains they simply couldn't find in their native countries.
A pair of weanlings--a filly and a colt--stole the show Nov. 7 during the second session of the 14-day Keeneland November breeding stock sale, with both establishing record-price marks.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- Gimme Da Lute Dominates Real Good Deal
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Tillson Joins Spendthrift Farm Team
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Palace Malice Earns Bullet in Saratoga Breeze