Irish classic winner Just The Judge became the highest-priced filly in British auction history when she sold for 4,500,000 guineas Dec. 2 during the second session of the Tattersalls December sale.
Book 2 of the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale concluded Oct. 15 with a new sale record price of 525,000 guineas ($881,685 in U.S. funds) as well as marks for turnover, average, and median.
Soinlovewithyou, in foal to Sea the Stars, topped the Nov. 29 opening day of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale when she was purchased by agent Hugo Lascelles for 950,000 guineas.
With the exchange rate in their favor, a plethora of Europeans flocked to the Keeneland September sale to take advantage of bargains they simply couldn't find in their native countries.
A pair of weanlings--a filly and a colt--stole the show Nov. 7 during the second session of the 14-day Keeneland November breeding stock sale, with both establishing record-price marks.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Field of 12 Distaffers in Frankel
- NY to Adopt ARCI Rules on Multiple Violations
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Qatar Sponsorship Boosts Goodwood Purses
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Scholarship Named in Honor of Thornbury
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses