Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Hard Knocker, a stakes-producing daughter of Raja Baba, died May 1 in her paddock at Jim FitzGerald's Knockgriffin Farm near Lexington.
Petionville, whose runners have earned $24 million, arrived March 19 for stallion duty at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Grade I winner and millionaire Ten Most Wanted has been purchased by Magali Farms for stallion duty at the Santa Ynez, Calif., farm.
Say Florida Sandy, the leading New York bred money earner of all time, leads a full field of 14 entered in the $125,000 Hudson at six furlongs at Belmont Park Saturday.
Parade Leader, unable to live up to his potential on grass, showed his main track route ability in the New Orleans Handicap.
Good Game rated just off the pace set alternately by Nanie's Dinner and Trip before edging clear in the stretch to win the $114,800 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Bolo Back Home at Santa Anita for Thunder Road
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends