Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Hard Knocker, a stakes-producing daughter of Raja Baba, died May 1 in her paddock at Jim FitzGerald's Knockgriffin Farm near Lexington.
Petionville, whose runners have earned $24 million, arrived March 19 for stallion duty at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Grade I winner and millionaire Ten Most Wanted has been purchased by Magali Farms for stallion duty at the Santa Ynez, Calif., farm.
Say Florida Sandy, the leading New York bred money earner of all time, leads a full field of 14 entered in the $125,000 Hudson at six furlongs at Belmont Park Saturday.
Parade Leader, unable to live up to his potential on grass, showed his main track route ability in the New Orleans Handicap.
Good Game rated just off the pace set alternately by Nanie's Dinner and Trip before edging clear in the stretch to win the $114,800 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Shamal Wind, Suavito Sprint to Caulfield Wins
- Another Chapter for John Nerud
- Oaklawn Park Cancels Feb. 28 Racing
- Pride of Dubai Wins Blue Diamond Thriller
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown