Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Hard Knocker, a stakes-producing daughter of Raja Baba, died May 1 in her paddock at Jim FitzGerald's Knockgriffin Farm near Lexington.
Petionville, whose runners have earned $24 million, arrived March 19 for stallion duty at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Grade I winner and millionaire Ten Most Wanted has been purchased by Magali Farms for stallion duty at the Santa Ynez, Calif., farm.
Say Florida Sandy, the leading New York bred money earner of all time, leads a full field of 14 entered in the $125,000 Hudson at six furlongs at Belmont Park Saturday.
Parade Leader, unable to live up to his potential on grass, showed his main track route ability in the New Orleans Handicap.
Good Game rated just off the pace set alternately by Nanie's Dinner and Trip before edging clear in the stretch to win the $114,800 Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby
- Preparations Continue for Oaks Hopefuls