The simulcast television feed for Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course will run informational slates that feature retired racehorses available for adoption.
Youbet.com has reached an exclusive agreement with four Illinois racetracks to offer advance deposit wagering access to residents of the state, a deal that is being called the first of its kind because of its revenue sharing program.
After a few years of contractual disputes, Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort and the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association have agreed on a three-year contract that calls for increases in live racing dates and a hike in the minimum claiming price at the West Virginia track.
Indiana Downs officials will ask the state's regulatory agency to consider banning Kentucky Thoroughbred simulcast signals during a meeting July 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity