The simulcast television feed for Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course will run informational slates that feature retired racehorses available for adoption.
Youbet.com has reached an exclusive agreement with four Illinois racetracks to offer advance deposit wagering access to residents of the state, a deal that is being called the first of its kind because of its revenue sharing program.
After a few years of contractual disputes, Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort and the Mountaineer Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association have agreed on a three-year contract that calls for increases in live racing dates and a hike in the minimum claiming price at the West Virginia track.
Indiana Downs officials will ask the state's regulatory agency to consider banning Kentucky Thoroughbred simulcast signals during a meeting July 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close