The Doncaster breeze-up sale in England got off to a quick start Wednesday, posting major gains.
Jumping trainer Howard Johnson and his big-spending new owner Graham Wylie showed no sign of slowing up their spending spree at Tattersalls Wednesday when paying 190,000 guineas for the top lot at the Autumn Horses In Training Sale, Juddmonte Farms' Astronomic (GB).
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds