The Doncaster breeze-up sale in England got off to a quick start Wednesday, posting major gains.
Jumping trainer Howard Johnson and his big-spending new owner Graham Wylie showed no sign of slowing up their spending spree at Tattersalls Wednesday when paying 190,000 guineas for the top lot at the Autumn Horses In Training Sale, Juddmonte Farms' Astronomic (GB).
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Genetics Behind Horses' Face and Leg Markings Studied
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Engaging On-Track Fans With Social Games
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run