The Doncaster breeze-up sale in England got off to a quick start Wednesday, posting major gains.
Jumping trainer Howard Johnson and his big-spending new owner Graham Wylie showed no sign of slowing up their spending spree at Tattersalls Wednesday when paying 190,000 guineas for the top lot at the Autumn Horses In Training Sale, Juddmonte Farms' Astronomic (GB).
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch