The Doncaster breeze-up sale in England got off to a quick start Wednesday, posting major gains.
Jumping trainer Howard Johnson and his big-spending new owner Graham Wylie showed no sign of slowing up their spending spree at Tattersalls Wednesday when paying 190,000 guineas for the top lot at the Autumn Horses In Training Sale, Juddmonte Farms' Astronomic (GB).
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely