Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in Poughquag, New York will beome a part of Vinery, according to an announcement made by Vinery president Tom Ludt.
Distinctive Pro, one of New York's top sires for years, has been pensioned from stallion duty at Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Thunderello, second in the 2002 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has relocated to Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Ageless May Have Ideal Set-Up in Royal North
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- La Verdad True Speed of Honorable Miss at Spa
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher