Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in Poughquag, New York will beome a part of Vinery, according to an announcement made by Vinery president Tom Ludt.
Distinctive Pro, one of New York's top sires for years, has been pensioned from stallion duty at Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Thunderello, second in the 2002 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has relocated to Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch