Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in Poughquag, New York will beome a part of Vinery, according to an announcement made by Vinery president Tom Ludt.
Distinctive Pro, one of New York's top sires for years, has been pensioned from stallion duty at Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Thunderello, second in the 2002 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has relocated to Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet