Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in Poughquag, New York will beome a part of Vinery, according to an announcement made by Vinery president Tom Ludt.
Distinctive Pro, one of New York's top sires for years, has been pensioned from stallion duty at Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Thunderello, second in the 2002 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has relocated to Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair