Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm in Poughquag, New York will beome a part of Vinery, according to an announcement made by Vinery president Tom Ludt.
Distinctive Pro, one of New York's top sires for years, has been pensioned from stallion duty at Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Thunderello, second in the 2002 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has relocated to Howard and Susan Kaskel's Sugar Maple Farm near Poughquag, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability