Legislation that would allow Kentucky Thoroughbred Development Fund money to be awarded to horses entered for a tag in some allowance/optional claiming races in the state advanced March 19.
A look at the financial dealings of the multimillion-dollar Kentucky Health and Welfare Fund, a benevolence organization that already has been the subject of a review by the Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts, will continue later this year, legislators said during a Feb. 12 hearing.
Most Popular Stories
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Testa Rossi Makes Endeavour Return for Brown
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- The Great War to Return in 96ROCK Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry