The three-day Tattersalls Houghton Yearling Sale ended Thursday, with the British auction sale company reporting the second-highest average price in the history of the sale. Tattersalls reported 1130 yearlings sold for a total of 28,563,000 guineas, with an average price of 219,715 and a median of 160,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Breeders' Cup Ticket Pre-Sale Begins
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness