The three-day Tattersalls Houghton Yearling Sale ended Thursday, with the British auction sale company reporting the second-highest average price in the history of the sale. Tattersalls reported 1130 yearlings sold for a total of 28,563,000 guineas, with an average price of 219,715 and a median of 160,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- American Pharoah Tops 162 Blue Grass Nominees
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge