The three-day Tattersalls Houghton Yearling Sale ended Thursday, with the British auction sale company reporting the second-highest average price in the history of the sale. Tattersalls reported 1130 yearlings sold for a total of 28,563,000 guineas, with an average price of 219,715 and a median of 160,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct