The three-day Tattersalls Houghton Yearling Sale ended Thursday, with the British auction sale company reporting the second-highest average price in the history of the sale. Tattersalls reported 1130 yearlings sold for a total of 28,563,000 guineas, with an average price of 219,715 and a median of 160,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding