The three-day Tattersalls Houghton Yearling Sale ended Thursday, with the British auction sale company reporting the second-highest average price in the history of the sale. Tattersalls reported 1130 yearlings sold for a total of 28,563,000 guineas, with an average price of 219,715 and a median of 160,000 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby